CEMAC Buyers Permit

Buyers Permit


There are many different licenses and permits that come into play when you’re involved in the gold trade. Most of them are issued by the country’s government, but some of them can be required at a local level. These licenses and permits cover everything from buying gold to making jewelry. Below is a list of some common ones so that you can get an idea of what each one is for:

CEMAC Buyers Permit

If you’re planning to buy gold in Cameroon, you’ll need a Buyers Permit.

You can get your Buyers Permit by doing the following:

  • Fill out our application form to apply for a Gold Export License by the trust gold seller
  • Bring the completed application form along with all necessary documents. They will then take all the documents and deposit the files at government office for evaluation, that is to safe investors to get into scams from fraud stars trying to apply online.

Gold Export Permit

The Gold Export Permit is a document issued by CEMAC that allows you to export gold from CEMAC member states. The Gold Export Permit is a legal requirement for exporting gold from the CEMAC member states, and it must be obtained before any shipments of gold can take place.

The Gold Export Permit is issued by CEMAC, which includes countries such as: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Ivory Coast, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.

Gold Export License

How to Get a Gold Export License

The CEMACPERMIT Gold Export Law has been in place since 1999. This law is designed to ensure that gold mined and sold in the region stays within the central African area. In order to buy, sell, or export gold from CEMAC countries, you will need a gold export license issued by one of these nations: Gabon, Cameroon, Republic of Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The regulations are stringent and vary between each country. For example, while Cameroon allows an individual to apply on their own behalf; Gabon requires an authorized dealer or exporter who can act as your agent during the application process.

To import gold into one of these countries it is necessary that all transportation documents be presented before any shipment leaves its point of origin so they can be inspected by local customs officers in both countries involved with transaction

Gold Buyers License

  • Gold Export Permit
  • Gold Export Licence
  • Gold Buyers Licence
  • Gold Seller’s License
  • Accredited Gold Buyer Passport

Gold Seller License

To obtain this license, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must be a resident of CEMAC for at least 12 months.
  • You must have a certificate that shows you have completed an apprenticeship program in gold selling.
  • You must have proof of insurance for $2 million from a company that is approved by CEMAC.

Accredited Gold Buyer Passport

To buy gold, you need to have a valid Gold Export Permit (GEP), Gold Export License (GEL), and/or a Gold Buyers License. This is called the “Gold Buyer Passport.”

If you are an accredited buyer, you can apply for your Gold Export Permit at any time. However, if you plan on exporting large quantities of gold from Cameroon or buying large quantities of gold within Cameroon, it is recommended that you do so before applying for your GEP. The same applies when applying for your GEL or GBCE licenses as well; it is recommended that these be obtained first before applying for your GEP

To Buy Gold

  • To Buy Gold
  • To Buy Gold in Cameroon
  • To Buy Gold in Central Africa
  • To Buy Gold in Africa
  • To Buy Gold in CEMAC


The Buyers permit is a document that allows gold sellers to sell gold, this document is the most important document needed when you want to buy gold in Cameroon. Contact legit gold seller for assistance.